1. By electing to participate in the ASEA Preferred Customer Autoship Program, you authorize ASEA to charge your credit card automatically every 4 weeks for the cost of the product and any applicable shipping and sales tax charges.
2. To change your Autoship order selections, dates or method of payment, you can log into your customer account online at https://office.aseaglobal.com/, submit a new Preferred Customer Autoship Application form, or call ASEA Support at (888) 438-5971, or email ASEA Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your Autoship participation and payment authorization will remain in effect until you:
(1) elect to alter or change any aspect thereof by the methods described in section 2; or
(2) send, in writing, your cancellation to ASEA by email, mail or fax. Please make sure that any written correspondence includes your customer number, name and address. Notice of cancellation must be received at least three business days prior to your scheduled Autoship date in order to avoid that shipment being processed.
(3)If a cancellation notice is received within such time period, cancellation will become effective in the following month.
4. ASEA offers a 30-day money-back product guarantee (less shipping charges) to all Customers. If for any reason a Customer is dissatisfied with any ASEA product, he or she may return the un-used portion of the product to ASEA for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of the date of purchase. Following this 30 day period, returned items must be in Resalable condition and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. This product satisfaction guarantee applies only to ASEA products.
Please contact Head Office or your Local Customer Support
ASEA GLOBAL LLC
1488 West Pleasant View Drive Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
USA/Canada Customer Support
Toll Free: 888-438-5971
Australia Customer Support
Phone: 1 800 823 487
United Kingdom Customer Support
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
a) All merchandise must be returned by the Associate or customer who purchased it directly from ASEA.
b) All products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by calling the Associate Support Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
c) The return is accompanied by:
i) a completed and signed Consumer Return Form;
ii) a copy of the original dated retail sales receipt; and
iii) the unused portion of the product in its original container.
d) The Company accepts returns of full cases only. Individual bottles may not be returned for refund, repurchase, or exchange.
e) Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to ASEA shipping pre-paid. ASEA does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Associate. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Associate to trace the shipment.
f) If an Associate is returning merchandise to ASEA that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by ASEA within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Associate, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Associate gave to the customer at the time of the sale.
No refund, exchange, or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met. If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Copyright © 2022 ASEA Global - Redox Sciences - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by RedoxSciences.com